Hey peeps! How was the weekend? Happy (belated) Independence Day to my American readers. Hope you had a great time celebrating and reflecting on where you’ve come from and where you would like to go; not just as a nation but as an individual.
I’ve spent time reflecting on where I would like to go in life and let me say, it’s not easy! For those of you that find it relatively simple, hats off to you and share your secret! What I have realised is that before I can figure out where I want to go in life, as a person on this planet, it will be useful to know what I know 🙂
So here are a few things that I’d like to share with you that I know like I know like I know.
1. Life is not linear and you need to hold on because it will be bumpy at times.
2. Kindness is reciprocal. You give kindness to the other and you receive it. Don’t interrupt this process; you need to give just as much as you receive it.
3. A well made and classic pair of shoes will make a difference to an outfit and your attitude.
4. Have fun in life. It helps soften the bumpy spots in life. Plus laugh lines are the best lines a person could ever have 🙂
5. Take care of your skin. Yes it’s all over the place but it is indeed true. You only have one skin, yes I know all about skin cell renewal, but how you treat it impacts on you greatly. It’s tied to your self-esteem and confidence.
6. Just like your skin you need to take care of your body. If you don’t have a body where will you reside? Think about it.
7. Like nature, we too need balance. So moderation in everything you do, including the fun and healthy stuff!
8. No one can tell you what the hell to do with your life. You are uniquely made. So do you!
I’m sure I know more, at least I hope I do but I figured 8 is enough to get your grey cells firing away on what you know 😉
Until next time, thank you for reading, commenting and following. Have a good one peeps!