Happy Saturday fashion giraffes! It’s started getting lighter and brighter for longer. We’re having slightly milder days and the rain has kicked in, so you know spring is on it’s way in the UK. Thank goodness! It feels like it’s been winter for a long time and everyone was over it! So a new season is upon us and that usually means new items to add to the wardrobe. With this in mind, I thought I would share my H&M spring edit with you lovelies.
I chose H&M because it’s affordable, online shopping and if you choose your pieces well your clothes can last awhile.
H&M Spring Edit
- Jumper with bow– I liked this top because of it’s simplicity but, there’s something a bit more to it at the back. That extra detail pushes it from ordinary to interesting. This top is made out of ribbed material, it can still keep you warm with a jacket thrown over.
- Ankle Boots– This faux suede pair is in a neutral colour that can be paired with pretty much anything in your wardrobe. It’s great because it’s a light neutral colour which is great for spring and early summer.
- Printed Dress– I love this printed dress because it’s got blue in it and it’s a versatile dress. You can wear this with OTK boots and a gilet on the colder days. Put on some metallic heels and jewellery to match and you have a date night look. Or throw on some converse and a denim jacket and it’s perfect for a shopping day with friends.
- One Shoulder Top– This top ticks 2 trend boxes; exposed shoulder and ruffles. This striped top is in a lovely shade of blue that will go with blue, black or white denim. You could even pair this with leather trousers and a bold lip colour to toughen up your look.
- Court Shoes– This court shoe has ties that go around your ankle and form a cute bow. The light grey colour means it can match with most colours, including all the pieces I’ve chosen.
- Embroidered Dress– this vintage pink coloured dress is perfect for the spring season. The embroidery detail on the sleeves and light ruffles at the hem gives a modern twist to an old fashioned style dress. This will pair well with ankle boots and art deco style jewellery.
- Dungarees– This isn’t new and most of you probably have a pair in your closet. I think they’re one of the under utilised items of clothing and so easy to style. You can wear with ruffled tops, t-shirt, jumpers, victorian style blouses and everything else in between.
What do you think of my H&M Spring edit? Let me know in the comments below.
As always thank you for reading and commenting. Don’t forget to subscribe! 🙂
Until next time, be well!