Courage

Sunset to symbolise courage on www.majeang.com

Hello lovelies! I wrote about on this topic many moons ago and thought I would share with you all. Hope it resonates within you.

Courage

It takes courage to rise up and say enough is enough.Whilst you hold back the tears that are threatening to roll down your cheeks.

It takes courage to stay when all you want to do is go. Because you know deep down inside that staying is right for you. Equally it takes courage to run spread your wings and fly. Fly out into the world and show your ‘realness’ and authenticity because it is the best choice for you.

Courage

It takes courage to be silent when all you want to do is scream all the obscenities to the world. Or look your oppressor in the eye and speak your truth knowing that you might not see change immediately.

It takes courage to admit you’re jealous, unhappy or wrong because admitting that means you’re vulnerable, have desires or may want to change.

It takes courage to live your life to the fullest because doing so means you will encounter those who aren’t living their lives to the fullest and want to pull you down to their level.

It takes courage to love and to be free. Loving opens you open to all human experiences; the joy and the pain. Freedom means you have to be responsible for your own choices and not play the blame game.

It takes courage to be human.

Now I would love for you to share in the comments below, your thoughts on courage.

Don’t forget to subscribe or if you’re on Bloglovin you can follow me there too! I’m also on Instagram and Twitter, so come and say hi 🙂

As always thank you for reading and commenting.

Until next time be well

x

More about majeang

26 thoughts on “Courage

1. Fashion Du Jour LDN

Majean, such a gorgeous and strong post! It DOES take courage to be human – thank you for being you!

Thanks for sharing,

Leigh at Fashion Du Jour LDN x

1. majeang

Thank you for being you Leigh! X

2. Dee

When you put it like that, we’re being courageous all the time without realising! Especially having to deal with criticism when you’re trying to do something different! Thanks for a great read xx

1. majeang

Yes we are! Thanks for stopping by 🙂 x

3. Travel Czar

Very thoughtful post! So true x

1. majeang

4. Rebekka

What a great post! Love the part that says that it takes courage to live life to the fullest! Thanks!

5. fbarbare

“It takes courage to be human” love that!! Sometimes were so afraid of failing we’d rather just not bother. Courage will carry us a long way.

xx
    Faith

1. majeang

Yes it does and completely agree about not bothering for fear of failing x

6. Amy Hughes

I 100% agree about courage. It can be the hardest thing but the best thing you can ever do and its the kind of thing you might need to always work on! Totally resonates with me x

1. majeang

It definitely is. Thanks for commenting x

7. Chante Studin

Such an inspiring and motivational post! I couldn’t agree with you more. Thankyou for sharing 🙂 x

1. majeang

Glad you enjoyed it x

8. Body Beautiful Mindset

Beautifully written, so heartfelt. And stunning pictures! Thank you for sharing.
    Keeley xs

1. majeang

Thank you so much! Very kind x

9. Niamh

Great post. Courage is an amazing thing and is often forgotten! x

1. majeang

I agree it is. Thank you x

10. tamsinyoung65

Yes it takes courage – but the results are totally worth it!

11. Geneviève

“Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway” – that John Wayne quote is spot on for me, when I think about things I’ve done, and things I’ve been through, that at the time seemed so, so scary, especially things I thought I’d never get through – and then I look back, I realise that things that seem scary and insurmountable in the moment, are never as even half as bad when I look back on them – and that gives me courage 🙂 xx

1. majeang

Great quote! Thank you for sharing what courage means to you. I agree we look back at the stuff that was scary wasn’t so bad! X

Comment below and let me know your thoughts :)